Modular Hose Systems
Loc-Line ProStream Nozzle 41421
- Buy Brand New
Comes with Pack of 2 & Pack of 10.
The ProStream Nozzles provide Loc-Line quality with increased durability.
With four lengths, four hole diameters and three colors there is a ProStream nozzle for every application.
- Colors: Blue, Orange
- Yes: Acetone, Alcohol, Ethyl, Greases, Oils, Commercial Dish Detergents, Gasoline, Lacquer Solvents, Sodium Hydroxide
- No: Chlorine, Acids, Ammonium Hydroxide, Bases Strong, Hypochlorite Ion Solutions, Sodium Hypochlorite
- Melting Point: 329F
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 170F (Repeated exposure to this temperature will cause fatigue)
- Recommended Maximum Line Pressure & Flow Rates:
- 1/4″ System: 50 psi – 250 gph or (110 psi – 500 gph W/ Element Clamps)
- 1/2″ System: 30 psi – 475 gph or (60 psi – 950 gph W/ Element Clamps)
- 3/4 System: 20 psi 1,140 gph or (40 PSI 2,280 gph W/ Element Clamps)
- Acetal Copolymer in accordance with the rules in 21CFR 177.2470 meets the requirements of this regulation for food contact.
- All colorants are used at the recommended let-down ratio to meet 21CRF 178.3297.
- Loc-Line is not sanctioned for use with alcoholic or fatty foods at any temperature.
- This material meets NSF International Standards 14, 51 and 61 for contact with potable water
- Please note that all applications have variables and conditions that will affect the maximum working pressures. Testing suitability for your application is always recommended.
- Lockwood Products Inc. does not warrant any particular application for it’s products.
Heat treated stainless steel nozzle provides durability and resistance to tough environments.
Precise and consistent stream.
Compatible with all 1/4″ Loc-Line system parts.