Modular Hose Systems
Loc-Line 3/32 45 Degree Nozzle 41460
- Buy Brand New
Comes with Pack of 4 & Pack of 20
3/32 45 Degree Nozzle
41460 Loc-Line 3/23 45 Degree Nozzle for the 1/4" ID System
- Colors: Blue, Orange
- Chemical Compatibility:
- Yes: Acetone, Alcohol, Ethyl, Greases, Oils, Commercial Dish Detergents, Gasoline, Lacquer Solvents, Sodium Hydroxide
- No: Chlorine, Acids, Ammonium Hydroxide, Bases Strong, Hypochlorite Ion Solutions, Sodium Hypochlorite
- Melting Point: 329F
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 170F (Repeated exposure to this temperature will cause fatigue)
- Recommended Maximum Line Pressure & Flow Rates:
- 1/4″ System: 50 psi – 250 gph or (110 psi – 500 gph W/ Element Clamps)
- 1/2″ System: 30 psi – 475 gph or (60 psi – 950 gph W/ Element Clamps)
- 3/4 System: 20 psi 1,140 gph or (40 PSI 2,280 gph W/ Element Clamps)
- Acetal Copolymer in accordance with the rules in 21CFR 177.2470 meets the requirements of this regulation for food contact.
- All colorants are used at the recommended let-down ratio to meet 21CRF 178.3297.
- Loc-Line is not sanctioned for use with alcoholic or fatty foods at any temperature.
- This material meets NSF International Standards 14, 51 and 61 for contact with potable water
- Please note that all applications have variables and conditions that will affect the maximum working pressures. Testing suitability for your application is always recommended.
- Lockwood Products Inc. does not warrant any particular application for it’s products.