Tapping / Threading
Emuge Metric Series Tap Rekord 2B-VA Through Hole
- Buy Brand New
Rekord B-VA design is typically for through hole applications in stainless steel and steel materials. Spiral point creates tight curled chips that are pushed ahead of the tap.
- Metric (M) & Metric Fine (MF) thread options
- Spiral point creates tight curled chips that are pushed ahead of the tap
- Form B chamfer length (4-5 P)
- 6H class of fit tolerance
- NT surface nitriding treatment for abrasion resistance
- GLT-1 Coating - Hard surface coating with anti-friction layer. In a PVD process (500 °C) a coating thickness of 2-4 μm can be realized. The combination of a hard surface coating (approx. 3,000 HV) with an anti-friction top-layer yields decisive tool life advantages. Chip flow is also improved.
- A0 part numbers = short overall length and DIN style shank for screw machine applications
- DIN / DIN standard dimensions for overall length and shank size
|Size||Pitch||Chamfer Form||Chamfer||Thread Standard||Class||Coolant Fed||Coating||Material||Flute/Helix Angle||Shank||Dimension Standards||Overall Length||Thread Length||Flute Direction|