Emuge EF-VA / Carbide Twist Steel Drill - TA204524
- Buy Brand New
Emuge EF Drill - VA 3xD length is a coolant fed single margin design. This style is available with and without a shank flat.
Emuge EF-Series of high penetration rate carbide drills are designed to run faster, longer and with greater accuracy then conventional high speed steel or carbide drills. EF-Series drills eliminated the need for pre-spot drills, and peck cycles due to a unique flute and point geometry that creates short, manageable chip formations. Best suited for CNC machine applications. The EF-VA Series is designed specifically for Stainless Steel and Titanium Alloy applications where heat generation is a major concern. Materials with thermal elastic memory are best suited for this single margin flute design.
- Unique sub-micrograin carbide grade
- Single margin flute design
- PVD applied multi-layer coating for additional heat and wear resistance
- Four-Facet point grind
- Special web design and flute construction for stainless steel and titanium alloys
- Longer tool life and sharper cutting edges
- Eliminate peck cycles
- Reduced machine cycle times
- Greater cutting edge strength
- Better chip evacuation