Emuge Solid EF / Carbide Twist Steel Drill - TA103324
- Buy Brand New
Emuge EF-Series 3xD length is available coolant fed double margin or solid with a single margin design. Each version is available with and without a shank flat.
Emuge EF-Series of high penetration rate carbide drills are designed to run faster, longer and with greater accuracy then conventional high speed steel or carbide drills. EF-Series drills eliminated the need for pre-spot drills, and peck cycles due to a unique flute and point geometry that creates short, manageable chip formations. Best suited for CNC machine applications.
- Double margin flute design for additional stability and improved surface finish
- Unique sub-micrograin carbide grade
- Multi-Layer PVD coating for added heat and wear resistance
- Four-Facet point grind
- Special web design and flute construction
- Longer tool life and sharper cutting edges
- Elimination of peck drilling
- 3 to 5 times faster penetration rates verses standard carbide drills
- Greater cutting edge strength
- Better chip evacuation