Dormer HSS Hand Taper Pin Reamers B903
- Buy Brand New
DIN 9150/BS 328Included taper: 1 in 50
-Surface treatment: Blue flutes, bright lands
-Application: For opening out existing parallel holes and for finishing pre-formed taper holes.
HSS straight Flute hand Taper Pin reamer for opening out parallel holes and finishing pre-formed tapered holes.
Use on most ferrous and non-ferrous metals
Metric reamers to ISO/BS328/DIN9 standards have a 1-in-50 taper on diameter
Imperial reamers to BS328 standard have a 1-in-48 taper on diameter
- 1:50 taper - designed to finish tapered holes to accept standard 1 in 50 metric taper pins
- Premium HSS material - can be used for reaming in many materials including steels, aluminium, stainless steel
- Reduced small diameter - allows easy location and centring to improve accuracy and performance
- Precision ground geometry - straight flute geometry provides smooth reaming and improves holes size and surface finish
- Straight shank with square drive - design primarily for hand held reaming with suitable wrench