Notice: Undefined variable: heading_title in /home/eurekaco/public_html/catalog/view/theme/default/template/product/product/product.tpl on line 24
Dormer HSS Hand Taper Pin Reamers B301
- Buy Brand New
Series B301 HSS Hand Taper Pin Reamer - Inch
To open out existing parallel holes and for finishing pre-formed taper holes.
To obtain the best results when using reamers it is essential to make them 'work'. It is a common fault to prepare holes for reaming with too little stock left in. If insufficient stock is left in the hole before reaming then the reamer will rub quickly, show wear and will result in loss of diameter. It is equally important for performance not to leave too much stock in the hole.
- 1:48 taper - designed to finish tapered holes to accept standard 1 in 48 imperial taper pins
- Premium HSS material - can be used for reaming in many materials including steels, aluminium, stainless steel
- Reduced small diameter - allows easy location and centring to improve accuracy and performance
- Precision ground geometry - straight flute geometry provides smooth reaming and improves holes size and surface finish
- Straight shank with square drive - design primarily for hand held reaming with suitable wrench