Multi Roller Burnishing Tools
ECOROLL RP, RK, RKA - Multi Roller Tools
ECOROLL multi-roller tools are usually used for roller burnishing. Types G, R and RA machine cylindrical through and blind bores, stepped bores and cylindrical external surfaces including similar non-cylindrical surfaces. . RP, RK, RKA and RKAK tools are designed for plane surfaces, cones and spherical surfaces.
RH/RHA tools deep roll fillets and chamfers. FA tools deep roll large thread root radii.
All ECOROLL multi-roller tools can be used on CNC turning, drilling or milling machines and machining centers or on conventional machine tools. They can be characterised by reliable functioning and high precision. Adjustment of diameters is very convenient, and only nominal lubrication is required. Futhermore, replacement of wear parts is very simple. This uncomplicated maintenance and short primary processing times enable significant time savings.
- Applied force of tool in axial direction
- Can be used in almost all machine tools
- Either the tool or the work piece rotates depending on the type of machine
- Processing of all metallic materials with a tensile strength of 1400 N/mm2 and a maximum hardness of HRC = 45
- Reliable function; high precision
- Large range of contours and combinations of diameters available
- Economical due to extremely short primary processing time
- Consistent machining results through optimum spring characteristics
- Tool shanks available for all clamping systems
- Simple replacement of wear parts
- Tools are usually equipped with Morse taper, but can be fitted with cylindrical shanks to DIN 69880 (VDI shank) or shanks for other clamping systems.
- Lamination of the springs is optimally designed for each individual machining task.
- The roller head is specially matched to the dimensions of the work piece and purpose built.