Tool Clamping Solutions
Bison Spring Power Chucks with Integrated Pneumatic Cylinder 2500SPR
- Spring-mounted mechanical chucks are intended mainly for fixing pipes or other similar-shaped details. The object is clamped by a set of springs, while unfastening by means of a pneumatic cylinder located inside the chuck
- The cylinder is powered by a stationary power supply attached to the machine's headstock. The chuck's large passage allows clamping pipes up to 275mm in diameter.
- Made of high quality alloy steel.
- The mating surfaces of all parts are hardened and ground.
- Rigid construction and large passage.
- Direct lubrication of jaws and pulling sleeve.
- Double jaw stroke (quick run-out and slow fastening).
- Mounting with a spring assembly
- Compressed air release
- Unbalance in class G 6.3
Integrated Cylinder: YES
Type Of Jaws: 2-Piece Jaws
Style Of Jaws: Hard Top Jaws
Kitagawa Interchangeable: NO
Body Material: Steel
Mounting Type: Plain Back Mounting
Number Of Jaws: 3
Oil Country Chuck: YES
Through Hole: YES
Through Hole Size: 275
Unit Of Measure: EA