Tool Clamping Solutions
Bison Power Chucks with Integrated Pneumatic Cylinder 2502
- Mechanical handles integrated with a pneumatic cylinder and a stationary power supply (attached to the spindle body) are designed for fastening long pipes or other similar-shaped parts.
- The spindle system with two handles increases the strength and stability of fastening long details.
- Large passage.
- Basic jaws protected against falling out in case of failure
- Direct lubrication of jaws and pulling sleeve Check valve for maintaining pressure in the supplied chambers in the event of a drop in supply pressure
- Jaw movement control Control device for pressure control in the clamping chamber
- Internal and external workpiece clamping External and internal clamping
- Unbalance G 6.3
Integrated Cylinder: YES
Type Of Jaws: 2-Piece Jaws
Style Of Jaws: Hard Top Jaws
Kitagawa Interchangeable: NO
Body Material: Steel
Mounting Type: Plain Back Mounting
Number Of Jaws: 3
Oil Country Chuck: YES
Through Hole: YES
Through Hole Size: 38
Unit Of Measure: EA