Tool Clamping Solutions
Bison Power Chucks Serration 90° 2605
- Made of high quality alloy steel, which ensures greater grip rigidity and wear resistance.
- The applied design of the pulling sleeve makes it very stiff and enables direct power transmission to the clamping jaws directly in the area of their guides.
- Hardened and ground all surfaces guarantee high accuracy, repeatability and long life of the chuck. Basic jaws secured against falling out in the event of a chuck failure.
- Direct lubrication of the base jaws.
- Unbalance G 6.3.
- Cylindrical seating in accordance with DIN 6353
Integrated Cylinder: NO
Type Of Jaws: 2-Piece Jaws
Style Of Jaws: Master Jaws
Kitagawa Interchangeable: NO
Body Material: Steel
Mounting Type: Plain Back Mounting
Number Of Jaws: 4
Through Hole: YES
Through Hole Size: 45
Unit Of Measure: EA