Tool Clamping Solutions
Bison Power Chucks For Automatic Lathe 2406 (Size 160)
- 3-jaw lathe chuck for automatic lathe
- Wedge power transmission system
- High load carrying capacity
- Extended durability ensures constant work parameters of the chuck
- High accuracy and repeatability of mounting
- Made of high quality alloy steel, which provides greater chuck rigidity and wear resistance
- Hardened and ground all surfaces the parts guarantee high accuracy, repeatability and long life of the chuck. Basic jaws secured against falling out in the event of a chuck failure.
- Direct lubrication of the base jaws.
- Unbalance G 6.3.
- Cylindrical seating in accordance with DIN 6353
Integrated Cylinder: NO
Type Of Jaws: 2-Piece Jaws
Style Of Jaws: Master Jaws
Kitagawa Interchangeable: NO
Body Material: Steel
Mounting Type: Plain Back Mounting
Number Of Jaws: 3
Through Hole: NO
Unit Of Measure: EA